Ross Amend (Clarinet)
Emily O’Connor (Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone)
Dave Lawson (Flute, Saxophone, Beginning Bassoon)
Victor Rendon (Flute)
Renae Sheldon (Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone)
Josh Barron (Trumpet, French Horn, Trombone, Tuba)
Charlotte Dennison (Cello)
Prices and Information
- One-time $35 registration fee per student (Family Discount Available)
- Standard – 30 minutes, weekly lessons, $150/ month
- Premium – 60 minutes, weekly lessons, $285/ month
- Trial Classes Available! Try it once before signing up: $35.00 for a 30 minute session.
Terms and Policies
There is a $35 registration fee for each student at the time of registration. Additional family members pay $25 for registration. Students who suspend their lessons for more than one calendar year will be required to re-register.
All of our rates are based on a 3-month average (13 lessons in 3 months). Payment for each month of lessons is due on the first day of each month (this is when your auto-bill occurs). If a student begins lessons in the middle of the month, the remaining lessons in the current month are prorated.
Each student is required to purchase and bring the following to each lesson:
- An acceptable student, intermediate or professional instrument (Pianos/Keyboards/Drum Sets do not need to be brought to lessons. Toy instruments cannot be used). If you need to purchase or rent an instrument, we provide options for these in our store or through our website.
- Music method book(s) – the exact type of book(s) the student will need will be determined by their instructor on the first lesson. These will be available at our storefront and can be billed to your account and payment method on file.
- Tuner (excludes piano, percussion, and voice lessons)
- Spiral-bound notebook for writing lesson assignments and notes
Missed lessons and Make-Up Policy
24 hours of notice must be given to reschedule a lesson. Same day cancellations due to sickness/emergency can receive a courtesy make-up lesson 3 times per year IF cancelled 4 hours or more before scheduled lesson. Rescheduled lessons and make-up lessons must be scheduled NO LATER than 2 months after the date of the original lesson. Once a Courtesy Make-Up Lesson has been scheduled, it cannot be rescheduled. Courtesy make-up lessons will NOT be given for missing lessons without giving any advanced notice. There are no credits or refunds given for missed lessons. Missed lessons cannot be “credited” towards future lessons. Lessons for any teacher absence will be covered either by a substitute on the regular lesson day, or a make up will be scheduled with the student by the teacher. Big Note Studios also reserves the right to reschedule any makeup/rescheduled lesson for new students requesting to enroll. All scheduling is handled by a Big Note Music associate.